Thank you for registering. We will send you a message confirming we have you in the queue. We care very much about your family’s sacrifice. We are doing all we can to raise awareness and resources to support more children.
Please notify any families you know of who are fallen military or first responders who should register too!
If you indicated your child needs swimming lessons, we will contact you separately to follow up.
~ The Angels Team
You will receive an e-mail informing you your child has a place on our waiting list. We will fully enroll children for services from the waiting list on a first come, first served basis.
If you indicate your child needs swimming lessons while they wait, a Case Manager will contact you separately.
For swimming lessons and/or later when we can offer your family full enrollment, you will be asked to provide the following:
- Angels of America’s Fallen Enrollment form
- Angels of America’s Fallen Model Release Form – optional
- For Military: copy of DD Form 1300 Report of Casualty, that includes each child you are enrolling as a dependent.
Note: If a fallen military parent was discharged before death, and the death is classified as ‘Service Connected’ – proof of VA eligibility for dependents is accepted
- For First Responders:
- copy of sponsor’s death certificate and
- copy of birth certificate for each child you are wishing to enroll