[vc_video link=”https://vimeo.com/235937369″ stm_vc_video_autoplay=”yes” image=”2715″ img_size=”full”]
WHAT: Skate for FREE Chick-fil-A and to support Angels of Americas Fallen! Roller skating takes place Saturday, November 4, 2017 from 10:00pm-12:00 midnight around the Chick-fil-A Garden of the Gods parking lot. You must be 12 and older to participate. Make this your mission, whether skating individually or as a family/group. The event features a costume contest. Friends can bring lawn chairs to watch & cheer you on while you skate!
WHO: Funds raised will go to Angels of America’s Fallen (AOAF) , a Colorado Springs based organization that provides support for children of our fallen military and first responders throughout the country. AOAF is currently serving 330 children nationwide with 42 of them in El Paso County. It offers the opportunity for children to pursue a passion of their choice (soccer, dance, taekwondo, hockey, violin, etc) with a coach or instructor who can mentor them during the critical developmental years until age 18.
WHY: These AOAF children’s parents’ gave the ultimate sacrifice in serving the American people and it is our honor and privilege to be able to support them. Currently there are 246 children on a wait list nationwide and 12 of them are right here in El Paso County awaiting funding to be enrolled with AOAF. Thank you for joining Chick-fil-A Garden of the Gods in helping serve the children of our fallen heroes.
HOW TO PARTICIPATE
- Register here until spaces are filled (click the “Set Up Your Fundraiser” button). The purpose of this event is a fundraiser for charity.
Registration fee: $25 per person, $50 per family (6 people max)
- Skating limited to first 100 entrants
- Registration fee gets you: t-shirt (1 shirt per individual registration, 2 per family registration, also you can buy each additional for $5 while supplies last ) skate rentals (to be picked up at Skate City while supplies last)
- Upload your fabulous photo and a short bio telling your donors (easy to send link to your friends & family) about your and why you are participating.
- Next, participants will be emailed all event information including complete rules & fundraising information.
HOW TO GET FREE CHICKEN
Fundraising: After your registration fee
- Raise from $25-$500 you will get the amount raised in Sandwiches/Nuggets Digital Offer Cards
- For every $500 you raise you will be entered into a drawing for larger prize
- For every $1000 you raise you will receive an additional 10 Full Meal Digital Cards pluse the $500 worth of Sandwiches/Nuggets Digital Offer Cards
*Must be 16 and older to register as an individual. Under 18 requires a signed waiver by parent or guardian. Groups or family age minimum is 12, skating with a registered adult.